For common things people request, there are forms the church has designed
so that you make sure the proper information is all in one place. You can
now download some of them.
Youth Event Permission Slip If you can't find the permission slip specific to a youth event (or the dog ate it), just download this form and fill it out instead---then give
it to the youth leader.
If you have been requested by a search team to submit a job application,
download this form and complete it.
- Words to Kids Guidelines
- provides some helpful information if you are doing the Words to Kids (Children's Sermon) during the worship service.
- Property Use Request
- for those who want to hold meetings or
events at the church. A member, non-member, or organization can make a request to use the church facilities for a non-church event.
- Wedding Application
- for those who are interested in having a wedding at our church. The application must be submitted to the church office. A property use request is only needed in addition to a wedding application if the reception will also be held at the church.
- Reimbursement Request
- for those who have spent money that was approved by a commission, and now would like to be reimbursed for the expense. This must be signed by the appropriate commission chair and submitted to the financial office.
- Fundraiser Request
- for commissions that would like to receive money at an event. The events must be submitted to the Stewardship Commission to be approved by Session and added to the "Fundraising Calendar".
- Grow the Church Fund Proposal
- to make a proposal for receiving funds from the Church Growth Fund or the Matching Fund for a new project. You can also get in Microsoft Word format.